It's simple...The perfect night's sleep gives you the perfect day!
Adequate sleep offers the following:
1. Increases Creativity - The perfect night's sleep will reorganise and restructure your brain - It has been suggested by several power bloggers that the first thing you should do in the morning after you wake up is get a pen and paper and write free flow of at least 5-10 pages to clear your mind, generate new ideas and prepare you for the day ahead as your mind will be in a state between reality and the dream world
2. You'll live longer - A study in 2010 of women between the ages of 50 to 79 found that more deaths occurred in women who got less than five hours as opposed to more than six and a half hours of sleep per night
3. It improves your memory - Everything you experience and learn during the day is processed by your brain at night. To put it simply, you want to perfect your running technique, learn French or memorise for an exam - You'll benefit after sleeping
4. Recovery - A perfect night's sleep helps your body recover after a gruelling session at the gym as your muscles will recover and regenerate. It also lowers blood pressure and curbs inflammation
5. Sharpen Your Attention - Just look around your office in the morning and compare those who haven't slept well to those who have - You can tell by the bleary red eyes and exhaustion - A perfect night's sleep will sharpen your senses and make your more focused