Sleeping with a significant other does great things. Here are some fun facts on what it does:
- It releases Oxytocin – Oxytocin is released when you are spooning with your partner. Oxytocin induces closer bonding feelings, aids in digestion and generally makes you feel great
- It makes you feel safe – Having your partner in bed with you encourages feelings of safety and security
- You live longer – Various studies have shown that people in close relationships live longer and are in better health as opposed to those that are single
- It decreases the stress hormone Cortisol – Cortisol has been linked with heart disease, depression and various autoimmune diseases. Sleeping with your partner has been known to lower Cortisol
- It enhances sexual arousal – No description needed here...I think you get the jist of it...