It's midnight and you've been tossing and turning in bed for the past three hours trying to desperately fall asleep...Chances are these are the some of the thoughts that have gone through your head:
1. How does my dog fall asleep so quickly?
2. How do people in certain parts of the Northern Hemisphere sleep with 20+ hours of sunlight a day in certain months?
3. Should I reset my alarm for tomorrow or will I wake up in time?
4. What does the letter 'Z' have to do with sleep?
5. Should I have had those 4 cups of coffee today?
6. How much of my life have I wasted on Netflix?
7. When does the next season of Game Of Thrones come out?
8. Do I really spend a third of my life sleeping?
9. Do naps count as sleep?
10. Outer Space Isn't Empty - It's actually full of stuff isn't it?
11. How do vampires look so perfect and clean if they can't see themselves in the mirror?
12. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?
13. In order to fall asleep, I have to pretend to sleep? Right?